Your personal data will be processed manually and electronically to respond to your requests and subsequent communications, Information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n. 101 and Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679.
The data controller is International Council of Human Duties firstname.lastname@example.org
There are names, surnames, email addresses, various types of data, cookies, and usage data among the data collected by the site, independently or through third parties.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by the site are mandatory. If you refuse to give them, it may be impossible to provide you with the requested service. In cases where we indicate some data as optional, you will be free to refrain from communicating them without any consequence on the availability of the service or its operation.
You assume responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantee that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing International Council of Human Duties from any liability to third parties.
Methods and place of processing of collected data
International Council of Human Duties adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to International Council of Human Duties, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization (administrative staff, lawyers, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) were also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the data. An updated list of Data Processors can always be requested.
Legal basis of the processing
International Council of Human Duties processes your data if one of the following conditions exists:
- you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which International Council of Human Duties is subject;
- the processing is required to pursue the legitimate interest of International Council of Human Duties or third parties.
The data are processed at our operational headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one you are in. To obtain further information on the place of processing, you can refer to the section on the details on the processing of personal data.
The data are processed and stored for the time required for their collected purposes. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of International Council of Human Duties will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. You can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting us.
- When the processing is based on your consent, International Council of Human Duties may retain personal data longer until revoking the consent. In addition, International Council of Human Duties may be obliged to keep personal data for a more extended period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted, therefore from that moment, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of collected data
Your data is collected to provide the Services and for the following purposes: contacting you, behavioural targeting, statistics, and displaying content from external platforms. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the personal data concretely relevant for each goal, you can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form (on this site)
By filling in the contact form with your data, you consent to their use to respond to requests for information or any other nature indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: surname, first name, email address.
Interaction with external platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with external platforms directly from the pages of this site. The interactions and information acquired from this site are, in any case, subject to your privacy settings.
The services in this section allow International Council of Human Duties to monitor and analyze traffic data and keep track of user behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonymous IP (Google Inc.)
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them. Suppose a service of this type is installed. In that case, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.) or Vimeo.com
Users can exercise certain rights concerning the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, you have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. You can revoke the consent to processing your personal data previously expressed.
- Object to the processing of your data. You can object to processing your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- Access your data. You have the right to obtain information on the data processed by International Council of Human Duties on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Verify and request rectification. You can verify the correctness of your data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, you can request the restriction of the processing of your data. In this case, International Council of Human Duties will not process the data other than their conservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions are met, you can request your data deletion by International Council of Human Duties or have them transferred to another owner. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools. The processing is based on your consent, on a contract you are a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Propose a complaint. You can complain about the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When personal data are processed to pursue the legitimate interest of International Council of Human Duties, you have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to a particular situation.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights, you can address a request to the contact details of International Council of Human Duties indicated in this document. Requests will be processed as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defence in court
International Council of Human Duties may use your personal data in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defence against abuse in the use of this site and related services by the User.
You declare that you are aware that International Council of Human Duties may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as your IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information concerning the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from International Council of Human Duties using the contact details.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, International Council of Human Duties will collect your consent again if necessary.
Trieste, 29th March 2022